[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
- Someone who has the power to put plans, actions, or laws into effect
- A person with senior managerial responsibility in a business organization
Or, according to Forbes ASAP: Someone who wastes 150 hours per year—almost an entire month—searching for lost information.
Let’s break that down, shall we? In south Florida, the average salary of a General or Operations Manager is $67,337.00 per year. Assuming 48 weeks worked, that’s actual pay of $1,402.85 per week. Assuming 40 hours per week actually worked, that’s $35.07 per hour. And if Forbes ASAP is correct, and if that average executive wastes 150 hours per year, the direct cost to the company is $5,260.70.
But remember, that is only ONE executive. How many executives are on your team? How many others in important roles are looking through documents or folders in your hard drives every hour of every day?
Do some back of the envelope math to get a better idea of what might be going on in your organization.
And if that’s not enough, then think about this: time spent doing one thing is time spent NOT doing something else. Looking for information that is already there is the pure definition of time that is wasted.
What could YOU do with an extra 150 hours this year?
- That’s almost 4 extra weeks’ time to call on customers
- Or almost 4 extra weeks to revamp a website
- Or an extra 4 weeks to plan a new business offering
- Or an extra 4 weeks to survey each and every employee for growth ideas
- Or, if all else fails, an extra 4 weeks of vacation—you can be extra rested and ready to tackle everything else at work
Or you could take 5 minutes, and contact 5i Solutions.
At 5i Solutions, Inc. we offer Document Management solutions that enable you and your team to find the vital information you need, when you need it. With one search, you can instantly find the latest version of a document, or the email that contained the keyword related to the situation you are researching, or the early draft of a document that contained something that was changed later.
One single point of secure intake, access, and storage. One singular solution. 5i Solutions, Inc.